Englisch /

Indien

Indien

 India
V ●
●
●
structure
General information
position
National days
sights
Important festivals
Current situation. General Information
Capita
 India
V ●
●
●
structure
General information
position
National days
sights
Important festivals
Current situation. General Information
Capita

Kommentare (1)

Teilen

Speichern

55

Indien

user profile picture

studying.with.anto

238 Followers
 

Englisch

 

8/9/10

Präsentation

Powerpoint und Text (Auf Englisch)

Nichts passendes dabei? Erkunde andere Fachbereiche.

India V ● ● ● structure General information position National days sights Important festivals Current situation. General Information Capital: New Dehli • Area: 3.300.000 square kilometer Population: 1.400.000.000 people Language: Hindi and English Religion: Hinduism, Christendom, Islam ● MUZ General Coinage: Indian rupee Independent: 15th August 1947 Type of government: parliamentary government • Head of state: Ram Nath Kovind ● in hea TANT South asia Position One of the biggest lands in asia Hello Everyone, Today i want to tell you something about India. But I advise you to pay attention so that you can hopefully solve the quiz afterwards. First I will tell you a bit of general informations, then a little about the position, after that something about national days, sights and important festivals. In the end i will give you some informations about the current situatuion. The Capital of india is New Dehli. India is three million three hundred thousand square kilometers big and has one billion four hundred million residents. The Language in India is Hindi and English, but although 4% speak English. 80% of the Indian population follow the Hinduism Religion the other 20% follow the Christendom or the Islam. The coinage in india is a indian rupee. Since 15th of August nineteen fortyseven (1947) india is a free land. India have a parliamentary goverment and the head of state is Ram Nath Kovind. So they have the same as in germany. The land is in South...

Mit uns zu mehr Spaß am Lernen

Hilfe bei den Hausaufgaben

Mit dem Fragen-Feature hast du die Möglichkeit, jederzeit Fragen zu stellen und Antworten von anderen Schüler:innen zu erhalten.

Gemeinsam lernen

Mit Knowunity erhältest du Lerninhalte von anderen Schüler:innen auf eine moderne und gewohnte Art und Weise, um bestmöglich zu lernen. Schüler:innen teilen ihr Wissen, tauschen sich aus und helfen sich gegenseitig.

Sicher und geprüft

Ob Zusammenfassungen, Übungen oder Lernzettel - Knowunity kuratiert alle Inhalte und schafft eine sichere Lernumgebung zu der Ihr Kind jederzeit Zugang hat.

App herunterladen

Alternativer Bildtext:

asia and one of the biggest lands in complete Asia On the 26th of January is Day of Republica On the 15th of August the indian people celebrate independence Day On the 2nd of Oktober is Gandhi Jayanti Day The indian people have some nice Festivals during the year. One of them is Holi, the festival of color. Diwali is the festival of lights and one of the most popular in the world. Another one is the Elephantsfestival Thrissur Pooram, there are big parades with elephatns. Now i show you some sights in india. The Taj Mahal, Red Fort and the Golden Temple are very famous and beautiful. The 7-day incidence is one hundred and fortyfour that sounds not much but in India live more people, then in germany. So the current situation in India is not good, the hospitals are more than full. There the oxygen is the new gold. A few weeks ago the Hindis washed there bodys in the ganges, so the incidence gets up. Now I have a short quiz:

Englisch /

Indien

Indien

user profile picture

studying.with.anto

238 Followers
 

Englisch

 

8/9/10

Präsentation

Indien

Dieser Inhalt ist nur in der Knowunity App verfügbar.

 India
V ●
●
●
structure
General information
position
National days
sights
Important festivals
Current situation. General Information
Capita

App öffnen

Teilen

Speichern

55

Kommentare (1)

A

Vielen Dank, wirklich hilfreich für mich, da wir gerade genau das Thema in der Schule haben 😁

Powerpoint und Text (Auf Englisch)

Ähnliche Knows

India as a former British colony, Indien als britische Kolonie

Know India as a former British colony, Indien als britische Kolonie thumbnail

143

 

11/10

1

Hilfssätze für einen Report

Know Hilfssätze für einen Report thumbnail

20

 

11/12

6

Multiculturalism - Multicultural Britain

Know Multiculturalism - Multicultural Britain  thumbnail

101

 

12

If-Clauses

Know If-Clauses thumbnail

36

 

11/12/10

Mehr

India V ● ● ● structure General information position National days sights Important festivals Current situation. General Information Capital: New Dehli • Area: 3.300.000 square kilometer Population: 1.400.000.000 people Language: Hindi and English Religion: Hinduism, Christendom, Islam ● MUZ General Coinage: Indian rupee Independent: 15th August 1947 Type of government: parliamentary government • Head of state: Ram Nath Kovind ● in hea TANT South asia Position One of the biggest lands in asia Hello Everyone, Today i want to tell you something about India. But I advise you to pay attention so that you can hopefully solve the quiz afterwards. First I will tell you a bit of general informations, then a little about the position, after that something about national days, sights and important festivals. In the end i will give you some informations about the current situatuion. The Capital of india is New Dehli. India is three million three hundred thousand square kilometers big and has one billion four hundred million residents. The Language in India is Hindi and English, but although 4% speak English. 80% of the Indian population follow the Hinduism Religion the other 20% follow the Christendom or the Islam. The coinage in india is a indian rupee. Since 15th of August nineteen fortyseven (1947) india is a free land. India have a parliamentary goverment and the head of state is Ram Nath Kovind. So they have the same as in germany. The land is in South...

Nichts passendes dabei? Erkunde andere Fachbereiche.

Mit uns zu mehr Spaß am Lernen

Hilfe bei den Hausaufgaben

Mit dem Fragen-Feature hast du die Möglichkeit, jederzeit Fragen zu stellen und Antworten von anderen Schüler:innen zu erhalten.

Gemeinsam lernen

Mit Knowunity erhältest du Lerninhalte von anderen Schüler:innen auf eine moderne und gewohnte Art und Weise, um bestmöglich zu lernen. Schüler:innen teilen ihr Wissen, tauschen sich aus und helfen sich gegenseitig.

Sicher und geprüft

Ob Zusammenfassungen, Übungen oder Lernzettel - Knowunity kuratiert alle Inhalte und schafft eine sichere Lernumgebung zu der Ihr Kind jederzeit Zugang hat.

App herunterladen

Knowunity

Schule. Endlich Einfach.

App öffnen

Alternativer Bildtext:

asia and one of the biggest lands in complete Asia On the 26th of January is Day of Republica On the 15th of August the indian people celebrate independence Day On the 2nd of Oktober is Gandhi Jayanti Day The indian people have some nice Festivals during the year. One of them is Holi, the festival of color. Diwali is the festival of lights and one of the most popular in the world. Another one is the Elephantsfestival Thrissur Pooram, there are big parades with elephatns. Now i show you some sights in india. The Taj Mahal, Red Fort and the Golden Temple are very famous and beautiful. The 7-day incidence is one hundred and fortyfour that sounds not much but in India live more people, then in germany. So the current situation in India is not good, the hospitals are more than full. There the oxygen is the new gold. A few weeks ago the Hindis washed there bodys in the ganges, so the incidence gets up. Now I have a short quiz: